Wednesday 8 February 2012

My CPH Fashion Week Looks

Three of my Copenhagen Fashionweek looks! (all very different styles I know, my mood was changing every day)
It was freeeeezing but the shows were great (We saw about 20 of them in 4 days) and I´m glad to say yet again that Henrik Vibskov never ceases to impress me! I had a wonderful time with my friend and businesspartner Emily, the week was filled with sun, loads of laughs, well-dressed people and drinks! Oh, and we also met Spike Lee at the Stockholm Fashion Week!Goodness!

photo from http://stylegallery.com
Maxi-Cardigan Second Hand, Leather Jacket Stine Goya, Beanie H&M, Shoes Vagabond


Hat H&M, Jacket TopShop, Sweater Mom´s 80´s Closet, Shoes Vagabond

photo by Yvan Rodic (facehunter.blogspot.com)
T-Shirt Vibe Johansson, Leather Jacket Stine Goya, Leggings Barbara í Gongini

No comments:

Post a Comment